Thursday, August 15, 2013

What, who am I?

What is this, who am I, what do I think I'm doing?

My name is Evan Supple, I like video games, interactive entertainment, all that jazz.

When I was younger I wasn't allowed a console and I played a lot of PC games like CIV III and Morrowind, the first game I can remember is Star Wars: Dark Forces on an eMac. When I could I'd play games on my cousin's N64 later his Gamecube and then 360. Now I have an Xbox of my very own as well as a pretty good laptop to play PC games on.

I read a lot of games journalism and I hear a lot about "classics" that were before my time or just off limits as far as my parents were concerned. Luckily those games are now dirt cheap and sometimes free so I'm going to play them and review/let's play them.

I'll start with either Doom or Ultima in the coming week. Screenshots and everything. Probably.

No comments:

Post a Comment